Lately Bites : Holycow


So, I might be the one who late to taste and give a shout about this months ago happening place. Yeah, at least I fulfilled my curiosity of having a dinner here. On a rainy night after window shopping in MKG, my sister and I stopped by in one of Holycow branches, they name it 'camp'. So, here we were in #CampGading wandering what dish that is gonna seduce us, while I just had no idea what to try hahaha...


When all people gossiping about their best Wagyu steak, I chose the opposite, in my opinion the best Wagyu steak can only be prepared by a super master chef's hand which is usually served also in a fine restaurant. Then, I decided to try its Sirloin steak with mashed potatoes and mushroom sauce, while my sister ordered the same Sirloin but with french fries and blackpepper sauce. The first thing popped out in our my mind was we heart the sauce both! All have its characteristic. The mushroom sauce went savory, creamy, and a lil bit sweet on my tongue with very sting onion and mushroom smell. Actually, I prefer the latter than earlier sauce, the blackpepper went wonderful on my tongue, a perfect fusion of blackpepper with other spices resulted on spicy and...okay sorry I couldn't say for more..it's just perfect! 

Sirloin with french fries and blackpepper sauce (85K)

The sirloin was also juicy and tender, it all went well with the sauce. The differences between those two are the earlier with mushroom sauce was drier than the latter whereas we ordered the same well-done beef. Don't have any idea, we just enjoyed it and eat the sauce up till the last hahaha! Anyway with a full belly and affordable price for such steak, what I could say only "I satisfy!". 

Sirloin with mashed potato and mushroom sauce (85K)


Share your satisfy belly here if you feel the same, eaters! I'll see you soon.


Holycow Steakhouse by Chef Afit 
Jl. Raya Boulevard Kelapa Gading 
Blok WB2 No. 16, Kelapa Gading

No comments