An Hour at Helen's Cakes & Patisserie

I made a visit to this cake shop since I still have more than one and half hour waiting for my potluck event to start, which held at the 3rd floor above this cake shop. I have no choice while sitting near electricity outlet, charging my blackberry and eating a slice of cake. Helen’s Cakes & Patisserie for me is quite a simple and minimalist cake shop, with only several five set of table and cake and bread display.


Regardless of its establishment, Helen’s for people who have their first visit remind of an old bakery shop in Sabang, not selling too much fancy and beautiful cakes and unique interior, but they selling a great experience of having cakes to their mouth. This is what I found at their New York Cheese Cake. A simple cheese cake with strawberry jam, slices of strawberry, kiwi, peach and almond chopped. It has a very smooth texture, moist and every slice melted on my mouth. The cheese flavour is strong so I need to eat the slices slowly since I might get nausea. But anyway, I enjoyed every slice of this cake. Til the time came, I already finished it with a full belly. Hmmm…I wish I should arrange my next visit for the Oreo Cake and others.


Icha Khairisa, til the next visit to Helen’s   

Helen's Cake & Patisserie
One Wolter Place 1st Floor 
Jl. Wolter Monginsidi No. 63B
Jakarta Selatan

2 comments

  1. Cakenya sungguh menggoda hati..

    btw, kamu bisa upload foto cake kamu disini < http://qraved.com>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Ardi, thanks for visiting my blog...actually I already join qraved kok...hehehe

      Delete