Eggciting Easter Sunday Brunch at Sailendra, JW Marriot Hotel Jakarta


It's long weekend again yay! Happy to finally have my day off this week after two weeks joining in a new team at my new office. Well, I don't have any plan for today, just wanna sit my back and relax while writing about this good news for you who celebrates Easter today. If you don't have any plan after the Church on Sunday 27 March except finding a place for Easter lunch, visiting Sailendra Restaurant at JW Marriot Hotel Jakarta might be a very good deal for you.




They have Eggciting Easter Sunday Brunch promotion serving limited selections of sumptuous dishes with delectable arrays of desserts too. So, let's see several sneak peek of Sailendra offers to you for Easter Brunch (pssst pardon me to taste it before launched yaaa hihihi)

Taro Dumpling with Vegetable Ragu

At a glance, this cute and unique snack was similar too a bird nest, but actually it was made from crunchy taro with vegetable filing. I just can't stop munching this dumpling. Simply delicious! 

 Grilled Beef Salad with Coriander Salsa Verde

This one was one of super refreshing salad I've ever had. their salsa verde dressing was simply enhanced the whole flavor without overpowering it. For me, the flavor of the dressing was simply like 'asinan Bogor'. A lil bit sour, with shot of sweet and super refreshing sensation when it came to my mouth. Perfect for opening!


Easter Zucchini and Mint Soup with Walnut Baguette

Never thought that zucchini and mint would be a perfect pairing for a soup. However, this dish turned perfectly good to consume. It's simply warm and gave me colorful sensations in one bowl. I could taste a shot of sour from the zucchini and fresh mint flavor inside. Even though it's warm, but after it came to my mouth I can feel a cool sensation from the mint leaves. Super unique idea, Chef! 



Duo stuffed spinach cheese chicken roulade and grilled rosemary lamb chop with roasted potatoes and green asparagus

In this plate, you can enjoy two sumptuous dishes, the stuffed spinach cheese chicken and grilled lamb chop with roasted potatoes and green asparagus. All of them was okay for me. The lamb chop was well-done in seasoning but a lil bit hard to cut, while I simply love the spinach cheese chicken roulade, moist and well-seasoning.



Chocolate Truffle Cake with Hazelnut Crumble and Raspberry Sorbet

I love love every dessert served in Sailendra. I don't know why, everything in here always balance in sweet. Like this chocolate truffle, it's sweet enough but in a balance way. The texture was super moist with rich chocolate flavor nad oh I love how crunchy the hazelnut crumble and the raspberry sorbet which balance everything in this plate. 


All of them was only pre-launch presentation, you can enjoy them during Easter in an all you-can-eat buffet serving with only IDR388,000++ per pax. So, get ready to eat all those food as long as you have spare room in your tummy hahaha...Don't forget also to enjoy their delectable arrays of dessert. Trust me you're gonna insane when you look at those sweetooth displays! 


Remember guys, this promotion is only available on Sunday 27 March 2016. On that day, you can bring also your children or little sister/brother for participating in fun Easter egg hunting and coloring and cupcakes decorating. During March, there's also a 4 metres giant egg made from real 180kg chocolate in Marriot's lobby. Well, have you decided where to go on this long weekend? The important thing enjoy your day and keep your spirit on! 

Happy Easter for you who celebrates! 






No comments