Autumn Breeze Gift by Starbucks

What's hot to company you enjoying the autumn breeze today, either a cup of coffee or a light snack will always be a great choice, right. And what's best to fulfill it? Starbucks coffee might be the best choice, at least it always for me hehe... 

I'm not, again, a coffee expert. I'm just a coffee lovers who always curious about how can I distinguish the taste of Arabica and Robusta coffee haha...okay just kidding...Lemme bring you to my autumn story where Starbucks invited me to their coffee tasting in a happening place also, Kota Kasablanka, Kuningan and  introduce their limited premium espresso Sea Salt Caramel Mocha. This is a very unique blend, a perfect fusion of espresso, steamed milk and mocha sauce, lil bit salty from smoked sea salt and sweet from Turbindo sugar and caramel sauce. I love the colorful taste of it! Oh FYI, you can enjoy the Sea Salt Caramel Mocha either in hot, iced, or Frappuccino.



As its continuity, Starbucks also launched a special edition of coffee bean and VIA. Starbucks Autumn Blend  and Anniversary Blend which come from a fusion of Sumatra coffee bean with a bold characteristic, while VIA, a ready-to-brew coffee in sachet, comes in House Blend variant with a Latin America coffee bean.


While sipping the coffee, there are many choices of pairing that complete the coffee tasting. Starbucks launched Smoked Chicken Apple on Sundried Tomato Foccacia (34K). This is best for your brunch. A combination of thick foccacia bread and baked tomato, filled with smoked chicken, mixed salad, green apple, cheese slice, and honey lemon dressing. The fusion of taste in one big slice bread will definitely make me full!


Jalapeno Cheese Roll (15K), bread with cheese, jalapeno, and onion,  became a perfect pairing in enjoying Starbucks Autumn Blend. A cheesy taste in this roll neutralized the bold flavor of the Autumn Blend.

 

Purple Yam Coconut Cake (28K) can be other choices; in contrast I didn’t enjoy it too much. It is made from sweet potato with a coconut cream in every layer, topped with a coconut powder. I felt it’s too sweet and I dunno, I just don’t like the non moist texture of this cake and the coconut cream and the powder made my throat somewhat itchy hehehe…


There are also Valencia Cake, Red Velvet Roll, and VIA Snowflake Land that became a superstar in the previous months you can also try. Never enough what Starbucks can give you, just come and try, and oh hurry up because the Sea Salt Caramel Mocha only available until November 5, 2012. Go grab it at your nearest Strabucks Coffee, eatersuntildiee!


Thanks anyway for Starbucks marketing team for inviting me. Can't wait to hear your other surprises!



No comments