MRS SIPPY BEACH CLUB, SEMINYAK, BALI



Bali is always be my favorite place when it comes to a beach club. Who says no to Bali, right, when you said beach club, either it’s in front of the beach or not, the ambiance, the crowd has always Bali. You’ll never find the same thing in Jakarta, right. Nowadays, I realized the game of beach clubs in Bali has getting stronger. Tourists has given many choices of beach club either the one facing the beach, having a big swimming pool or even “no-beach” beach club which facing the forest! Yes many beach clubs and please named it by yourself. Now, I want to share you my recent favorite beach club in Bali which recently opened at Seminyak area, Mrs Sippy. The name is so catchy in everyone’s ear, remembering people to Mississippi City in USA. This beach club become the modern Seminyak oasis with its stylish pool which become the only beach club in Bali that provides the largest saltwater pools.

It was amazing when stepped into Mrs Sippy, I was welcomed by a big and blue pools with the iconic dive tower ranging from 1 m, 3 m and 5 m heights and surrounded by gardens and shady palm trees along with super cozy daybeds and wooden-style dining tables. In separate area, there are also two bars with several dining tables and high chairs. I didn’t know what I feel about this beach club, I just feel WOW, this club made me feel like I’m somewhere in that hippest beach club in Florida, USA hahaha…because this beach club is so soooo cool!

Well, let’s do a photo tour first! Be ready to jump into the pool!


More pools for you!


In Mrs Sippy, you can do anything either you come with your family, kids, girlfriends, or party buddies, this beach club covers all. They are open from 08.00 AM until 12.00AM. In the morning from 08.00 AM to 12.00 PM, you can bring along your kids and enjoy their freshly breakfast. In the afternoon from 12.00 PM until midnight, the pools area are strictly for adults. You can enjoy their sumptuous lunch and dinner menu while mingling with the crowd in a pool party! 

Well, since I brought my 2 yo kid, I visited this beach club in the morning and I thought that's the perfect timing since the area was still quiet. Most of the morning visitors were family with kids and I could enjoy my day laying in their daybeds and sipping my morning coffee in a serene ambiance. FYI, no entrance fee to Mrs Sippy, but if you want to rent their daybeds, prepared IDR600,000 on your pocket (its including 2 towels), but if you just want to sitting down while chit-chatting with some friends in the bar or other area exclude the daybeds, no minimum charge (that's super cool right!), just prepare IDR50,000 to rent a towel if you wish to swim. 

Let's take a look of what I enjoyed in their morning kitchen

Benedict - 90K
Poached eggs, English muffin, Spinach, Hollandaise, Smoked Salmon

Egg Benedict game strong in Bali. This was one of best egg benedict I've ever tried. Simply love with the ingredients. I got a perfectly cooked poached eggs that melted easily with a creamy spinach and juicy smoked salmon. Super yet fulfilling breakfast!


Sippy Frozen Bowl - 70K

I usually opt for something fulfilling for breakfast, but surprisingly this smoothies bowl was simply more than enough to fulfill my tummy hahaha and couldn't be resisted. I got a full bowl of dragon fruit, yogurt and mix berry smoothies topped with shredded coconut, strawberry, and banana. Oh well, all in the bowl just mixed well, with fresh and a lil bit tangy sensation from the berries and the topping was perfect companion as well. If you're a smoothies bowl lover, you have to give it a try.


Eggs Your Way - 35K
Omelette with Multigrain Sourdough

Best option for kids was this menu, Eggs your Way. You can choose any style of eggs and the companion from kinds of bread, vegetables, smoked salmon, beef sausage, ham or even avocado or cheese. 


For drinks, Mrs Sippy serves smoothies & milkshakes, detox project (mixed healthy fruit and vegetables), and coffee or tea. I opted for something fresh and this Mango Smoothies - 60K was simply lifted up my morning. The combination of mango, yogurt, milk and cinnamon was just perfect. Neither too sour nor too sweet. I love the cinnamon smell as well. Must try!


Well, I had a super duper good day in Mrs Sippy. Strolling around the pools, sitting down at their daybeds, enjoying my breakfast, swimming with my hubby and kids while watching people so excited jumping from the dive tower to the blue pool. Ah this what I called a perfect holiday in Bali. Regardless of their good food and service, I wish they provide more good facilities to rinse out after swim. They now only provide an open air showers without shampoo or soap allowed, but they provides a clean and enough changing room.

So, when you're in Bali or plan to visit this God's island, ensure that you put Mrs Sippy on your list. 

Til the next holiday post!

Mrs Sippy Beach Club
Jalan Taman Ganesha, Gang Gagak 8,
Seminyak, Bali
Telp: +62 361 3351079

(directions: this beach club is in between Alila Seminyak & Katamama Hotel, just find a sign of Alila Seminyak then turn right until you find a sign of Mrs Sippy, you will go through a small alley to this beach club)

Opening hours 08AM - 12AM
Breakfast 08AM - 12PM
Lunch & Dinner 12PM - 12AM
Saturday Brunch 08AM - 02PM

Price Range: 
No Entrance Fee
No minimum charge to dine in all area exclude the daybeds
IDR50,000 for towel rent if you wish to swim
Daybeds Rent - IDR600,000 including 2 towels
Food - IDR300,000 for two persons 


No comments