12 Newcomers of Sushigroove

Actually, I am not a sushi lover, but yeah you can call me a sushi connoisseur haha! However, when Sushigroove invited me to come to their food tasting of their new menus, I feel like Ooohh-I-wanna-be-a-freakin-sushi-lover! Hahaha....

It was great to taste Sushigroove new menus. You know there's 12 sushi menus I should try! Gee! Fortunately I wasn't get vomit bcoz my tummy was so full hahaha...So, here it is the 12 newcomers of Sushigroove...*unfortunately, bcoz of a lil damage in my pocket camera, I couldn't take a good picture of the sushi huhuhu. So, sorry readers! But still enjoy it yaa! ;-)

(I made it in a range from the most I like and the worst I didn't like)

1# Salmon Mentai Roll - 43K...

Yihaaaaa...there's nothing more heavenly than a food with fresh tuna and mentaiko mayo sauce. This sushi is a perfect combination of both plus onion roll topped that brings a rich flavor of melted cheese look a like sensation. Really the mentaiko mayo feels like a melted cheese! It's mouthwatering! 


2# Mango Megumi Roll - 48K...
Again sushi with fresh salmon is the best ever, and be the best of the best when it combine with mango slice and cream cheese. It brings a fresh and cool sensation when you eat it in one bribe!


3# Angry Bird Roll

Hihihi...it makes me laugh to hear the name and the flavor, bcoz it really makes me angry coz I wanna ask for mooree hahaha! unfortunately, I can't! this spicy chicken kaarage roll is super when combined with melted cheese and togarashi, a japanese chili pepper. Enough to say! Delicioso!



4# Firefly Roll - 48K...
I dunno why they named it FIREFLY, maybe bcoz of the spicy sensation that fire your mouth hmmm...but I thought it's not too spicy, they should make it very spice too make it suitable with the name hahaha! I love the combination of eby tempura, torched salmon and tuna. The meats is so chewy. You even can't realize that you eat three kinds of seafood meats in one bribe hahaha!



5# Aligator Roll - 48K...
Avocado is the number two ingredients after salmon that I love the most. It neutralize the fishy flavor of sushi in general. And this kind of sushi make the avocado be the SUPERSTAR bcoz it twisted with crunchy-sweet gindara tempura, sweet and spicy sauce and sprinkled that brings a 'kriyuk-kriyuk' sensation in your mouth. Great!

6# Pirate's Roll - 48K...

Wow, Sushigroove is really extravagant to share soft shell crab in a giant size hihihi...But it's not enough to chew this soft shell crab in one bribe. Besides, you will find a treasure of smoke beef, onion, and black cappelin. The flavor is hotter then the previous Firefly! Trust me this will fire your mouth!


7# Unamon Roll - 55K...
Aahh at first I dunno that unagi is as yummy as it is, but being in a twist with salmon torched and kani tempura make the unagi seems better.


8# Shibuya Roll- 48K...
I thought the topping is similar with unamon roll but it added with tempura. I dunno why this sushi is too sour and fishy. The salmon and unagi are as not chewy as the one before.


9# Devil Tuna Roll - 28K...
Another spicy menu that less spicy I thought. Combination of fresh tuna and mayo with a twist of tobiko, a Japanese flying fish roe, and togarashi is so so for me.

  

10# Black Pearl Roll - 43K...
This is another combination of unagi but now with smoke beef, togarashi and black cappelin. Again this is so so for me.

  

11# Deep Forest Roll - 18K...
This one is for veggie lover, fortunately I love veggie but I don't like to munch a  hard carrot. Gee, I know it's fresh but it's like to munch a 'kerupuk bantat'. It maybe better if the carrot is boiled til soft.


12# Saboro Chicken Roll - 48K...   
Nooo...this one is too salty and fishy...so sorry Sushigroove! I know this is a combination of tori saboro, kani salad, tuna and avocado, but it's too much and smells bad...I dunno what it makes so salty and fishy yaa?...

 

Huaahh, finally I finished to eat all of the 12 menus. This menus haven't launch yet lhoooo!! So, for you who cant' wait to try this menu, just keep waiting until the end of this month, guys! You guys will like all of those menus! Guarantee!! Available on all Sushigroove restaurant.

Anyway thanks again and again for ISMAYA Group and SUSHIGROOVE for the invitation. Can't wait to be invited to another food tasting panel hehehe...

Itadakimasu!

No comments