THE NJONJA GOURMET CATERING

I believe everyone, in their everyday life, sometimes need catering either for business or personal matters. Looking for catering is sometimes tricky, like you find someone to fall in love with. I had my experience in looking for my wedding catering, twas like everyday I should pray to find my lost earrings in the sand hahaha...it's sometimes HARD baby! Sometimes you find catering with good services, facilities but not good in food, or good in food but bad in decorations or good in food and in offerings but limited selections of food. Phiuh, nobody's perfect babe, but you gotta find the right one, right?! 

Well, thanks to this era where everything seems moves very fast but innovative and gave us very much choices. More good caterings are now growing up in this city, from low to the high class, from traditional to gourmet, you named it. All of them have their own markets and lovers, and of course competitors. One of them is the newly born, THE NJONJA GOURMET CATERING. This catering was started by the well-known food photographer, Himawan Sutanto and headed b Alda Boentaran as the food creator for all The Njonja's fine menus. This catering might be classified into a 'premium' catering. A catering for those who looking for impeccable service, sumptuous cuisine and a flawless execution. 

Lucky me, several weeks ago, I had a chance to see how impeccable their services are and how sumptuous their selections of food are. Located at Modena Experience Center, Kuningan, The Njonja showcased what they have in the house from food, decorations, tableware to the experienced staff. So here's my sneak peek during that events. Enjoy!



I must admitted that their selections of tapas was super duper delectably-delicious! In Bahasa I might said SUMPAH INI ENAK PAKE BANGEEET haha!!! Specially their BBQ US Short Ribs and Siomay, I couldn't stop munching their Siomay. It was the best Siomay I've ever had in my life. 100% SURE!
 
 
After tapas, their very first row and not-tobe-missed is the selections of super mouth-watering desserts with beautiful and sophisticated decorations. I was soooo impressed with how they decor the food in very beautiful details! 



After dessert, they have selections of buffet menu. Ranging from Indonesian, Japanese, Western to Italian Food. You will also find the most-wanted item in the market, Gyutan-don Donburi bowl!

INDONESIAN FOOD SECTIONS

 JAPANESE FOOD SECTIONS

 ITALIAN FOOD SECTIONS

 The best Bakso Iga Sapi I've ever ate!

Besides serving catering for wedding, corporate events and private events, The Njonja also have a 'Drop Off' service which allows the guests to enjoy the food delivered straight to their table. It's best for like your daily office catering guys. Sounds interesting, right! Well, for any inquiries you can straightly contact them to catering@jdv.co.id or visit their website on www.thenjonja.com

THE NJONJA GOURMET CATERING
JDV House
Jl. K.H Hasyim Ashari no. 48B
Jakarta Pusat 10130
Phone: 021 63865559
Hotline: 081299118899



No comments